Determining the Competitiveness of your Retirement Plan
In the current job environment, recruiting and retaining the best talent has become extremely difficult. Employees aren’t just looking for a high starting salary, they are also looking for elite level benefits, more PTO and a higher level of work flexibility. Because of this, our clients have started asking how their retirement plan program stacks up to their competitors and how to make it more attractive to employees.
Retirement Plans, Inc. has put together a unique report for 50 different industries. Each of these reports is then broken down into business size from micro to mid-sized to mega companies. This report helps plan sponsors understand where their company retirement plan fits in when competing for the best talent. We are making these reports available to all companies at no cost for the first time ever. Each report will include:
- Types of Retirement Plans Offered
- Additional Financial Wellness Programs Offered
- Types of Financial Wellness Education are Offered
- Average Company Match
- Does the Plan Offer Profit-Sharing?
- Average Eligibility Period
- Average Vesting Period
- Auto-Enrollment Utilization
- Auto-Escalation Utilization
- Styles of Contributions Allowed
- Types of Investments
- Are Loans Allowed?
- Are Hardship Distributions Allowed?
- Average Advisor Fees
- Average Investment Fees
To get your free report, please submit the below information. If you’d like more information or have questions regarding your retirement plan or the report, please contact Rich Myers at 614-551-6155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.